leftover crosley items

  • jimemco
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      Hi guys; I had sold my crosleys a couple of years ago and recently
      found a few "loose" items leftover. There is only a couple of
      things,not much at all.Like 4 hubcaps and a couple of manuals,and maybe
      a sticker or two from a few years ago. If anyone may be interested I
      will put them on e-bay or can send some pictures. Let me know what you
      think.I think at least one of the manuals is for the Farm-O-Road.
      Thanks,Jim