Ed Herzog.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      This is Ed Herzog's 105th birthday. Nobody ever did more to keep our Crosleys on the road than did Ed.

      Date: Wednesday November 5, 2008
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: A graduate of DeWitt Clinton HS and Pace Institute (accounting), Ed started at a small Hudson dealer, then took the Crosley line in 1940, delivering over 750 cars just to Macy's in 1948. Ed worked to revive Crosley production after 1952 but still supplied parts and machining until 1981. Many Crosleys survive today thanks to Ed. In his private life, he was active in charitable groups, and died on July 7, 1982.

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide