Re: =CROSLEY= New offerings

  • kirkbrit
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
      Crosley 6v costs $79 delivered. Add a 0.6 ohm resistance coil,
      highly recommended by the factory to enhance available voltage, for
      another $36 in black or $39 in chrome. If you opt for chrome I will
      ship when I get your check. If you would please contact me directly
      I will provide an address and any other answers to you.

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Richard Williams <rwms_2002@...>
      wrote:

      > What was the cost of this setup? And how to pay same.
      > Thank you.
      > Rich

      styles of Pre War convertibles, the sedan and coupe.  We are nearing
      completion of the VC Super Sport top pattern as well.  My maker, in
      business since the 1950s, offers modern Haartz Stayfast in both black
      and tan material.  This is guaranteed by Haartz against shrinkage and
      fading.
      > Anyone interested contact me directly please.
      >
      > Interest in the Pertronix ignition system has been overwhelmingly
      positive.  I am about to place another order for these slick out of
      sight electronic ignitions.  They fit completely under the
      distributor cap.   They offer superior starting and more economy to
      running while  completely doing away with the old points and
      condenser.  They operate on all 6 volt systems and require a measly
      0.001--0.0015 amps to fire the coil which delivers up to 20,000 volts
      to the spark plugs.

      > Regards,
      > Robert Kirk
      > www.kirks-auto. com

    • Richard Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
        I would like to order this setup ign. and the coil. My car starts well but I have been upgrading as I go so this will help. Let me know where to send a check and I will give you the shipping address.
        Thank you, Richard Williams