Re:parts

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
      Mike,
      You need to tell us more about your car....whether or not it may be restorable, if it has two or four seats, if the doors have square or rounded edges at the top rear, if it has a title, have your found any sort of seriel number, and most impoprtantly where its located.
      If the car is restorable you have found with us a great resource to help you or the next owner get the car back on the road where it belongs.  Thanks for your post!

      www.kirks-auto.com

    • parat77@att.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 11, 2010
        I have a Crosley engine, transmission, radiator,and xtra parts( oilpan,valve cover,manifold,etc.) for sale. First $700.00 gets all.
      • aenderle3@cox.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 11, 2010
          Where are you located

          From: "parat77@..." <parat77@...>
          Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:14:39 -0000
          To: <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: =CROSLEY= parts

          I have a Crosley engine, transmission, radiator,and xtra parts( oilpan,valve cover,manifold, etc.) for sale. First $700.00 gets all.

        • ronnie ratledge
          Message 4 of 7 , May 11, 2010
            Maryville, Tn. 20 miles south of Knoxville.