New offerings

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
      Thought I'd drop a line to announce I now have patterns for the two styles of Pre War convertibles, the sedan and coupe.  We are nearing completion of the VC Super Sport top pattern as well.  My maker, in business since the 1950s, offers modern Haartz Stayfast in both black and tan material.  This is guaranteed by Haartz against shrinkage and fading.
      Anyone interested contact me directly please.

      Interest in the Pertronix ignition system has been overwhelmingly positive.  I am about to place another order for these slick out of sight electronic ignitions.  They fit completely under the distributor cap.   They offer superior starting and more economy to running while  completely doing away with the old points and condenser.  They operate on all 6 volt systems and require a measly 0.001--0.0015 amps to fire the coil which delivers up to 20,000 volts to the spark plugs.

      www.kirks-auto.com

    • Richard Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
        What was the cost of this setup? And how to pay same.
        Thank you.
        Rich

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
          Crosley 6v costs $79 delivered. Add a 0.6 ohm resistance coil,
          highly recommended by the factory to enhance available voltage, for
          another $36 in black or $39 in chrome. If you opt for chrome I will
          ship when I get your check. If you would please contact me directly
          I will provide an address and any other answers to you.

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Richard Williams <rwms_2002@...>
          wrote:

          > What was the cost of this setup? And how to pay same.
          > Thank you.
          > Rich

        • Richard Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
            I would like to order this setup ign. and the coil. My car starts well but I have been upgrading as I go so this will help. Let me know where to send a check and I will give you the shipping address.
            Thank you, Richard Williams