RE: =CROSLEY= New and old

  • kuhlwolf
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008

      Thanks!

      No, I don’t know and searched all over the internet trying to find out more.

      How can you tell what year your refrigerator is?

      I was hoping the serial number plate would give more of a clue but without any reference the numbers don’t mean anything to me.

      Cheryl

      MT

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
        Karen
        Thanks for shareing!  That center handle puts me in mind of a unit which actually can be opened in either manner, left or right swinging.  It takes me back to my childhood when friends of my parents had a similar hinged refrigerator.
        My daughter works for a major midwest distributor and I have forwarded you link to her to find if anyone can help identify this a bit more.  Will advise.

        www.kirks-auto.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
          With apoligies Cheryl....I responed the "K" in your email address rather than remember your correct name.

          www.kirks-auto.com

        • kuhlwolf
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008

            Thank you, Robert!

            My daughter works for a major midwest distributor and I have forwarded you link to her to find if anyone can help identify this a bit more.  Will advise.

            www.kirks-auto. com

            .

          • Kenneth Cahill
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008