Re: =CROSLEY= New and old

  • Kenneth Cahill
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008
      A beautiful piece.  It looks a little more 'modern' than our '51 Shelvadore refrigerator .  Any idea what year it was made?
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008

        Thanks!

        No, I don’t know and searched all over the internet trying to find out more.

        How can you tell what year your refrigerator is?

        I was hoping the serial number plate would give more of a clue but without any reference the numbers don’t mean anything to me.

        Cheryl

        MT

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
          Karen
          Thanks for shareing!  That center handle puts me in mind of a unit which actually can be opened in either manner, left or right swinging.  It takes me back to my childhood when friends of my parents had a similar hinged refrigerator.
          My daughter works for a major midwest distributor and I have forwarded you link to her to find if anyone can help identify this a bit more.  Will advise.

          www.kirks-auto.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
            With apoligies Cheryl....I responed the "K" in your email address rather than remember your correct name.

            www.kirks-auto.com

          • kuhlwolf
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008

              Thank you, Robert!

              My daughter works for a major midwest distributor and I have forwarded you link to her to find if anyone can help identify this a bit more.  Will advise.

              www.kirks-auto. com

              .

            • Kenneth Cahill
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008