Re: =CROSLEY= parts

  • LOUIS HUDGIN
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008
      Could you send the pictures and other information on the car, like where it is and how much. Thanks.....Louis   landlhudgin@...
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: mike
      Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 6:13 PM
      Subject: =CROSLEY= parts

      I have a 39-41 car I need to do something with, either whole car or
      parts. Can send pics.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
        Mike,
        You need to tell us more about your car....whether or not it may be restorable, if it has two or four seats, if the doors have square or rounded edges at the top rear, if it has a title, have your found any sort of seriel number, and most impoprtantly where its located.
        If the car is restorable you have found with us a great resource to help you or the next owner get the car back on the road where it belongs.  Thanks for your post!

        www.kirks-auto.com

      • parat77@att.net
        Message 3 of 7 , May 11, 2010
          I have a Crosley engine, transmission, radiator,and xtra parts( oilpan,valve cover,manifold,etc.) for sale. First $700.00 gets all.
        • aenderle3@cox.net
          Message 4 of 7 , May 11, 2010
            Where are you located

            From: "parat77@..." <parat77@...>
            Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:14:39 -0000
            To: <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>

            I have a Crosley engine, transmission, radiator,and xtra parts( oilpan,valve cover,manifold, etc.) for sale. First $700.00 gets all.

          • ronnie ratledge
            Message 5 of 7 , May 11, 2010
              Maryville, Tn. 20 miles south of Knoxville.