parts

  • mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
      I have a 39-41 car I need to do something with, either whole car or
      parts. Can send pics.
    • u1gurbinder
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "mike" <jmpowe@...> wrote:

        > I have a 39-41 car I need to do something with, either whole car or
        > parts. Can send pics.

        i have a 39 crosley convertable and may need some parts. i will make a
        list and c if u can help me
      • LOUIS HUDGIN
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 20, 2008
          Could you send the pictures and other information on the car, like where it is and how much. Thanks.....Louis   landlhudgin@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 21, 2008
            Mike,
            You need to tell us more about your car....whether or not it may be restorable, if it has two or four seats, if the doors have square or rounded edges at the top rear, if it has a title, have your found any sort of seriel number, and most impoprtantly where its located.
            If the car is restorable you have found with us a great resource to help you or the next owner get the car back on the road where it belongs.  Thanks for your post!

            www.kirks-auto.com

          • parat77@att.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 11, 2010
              I have a Crosley engine, transmission, radiator,and xtra parts( oilpan,valve cover,manifold,etc.) for sale. First $700.00 gets all.
            • aenderle3@cox.net
              Message 6 of 7 , May 11, 2010
                Where are you located

                From: "parat77@..." <parat77@...>
                Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:14:39 -0000
                To: <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>

                I have a Crosley engine, transmission, radiator,and xtra parts( oilpan,valve cover,manifold, etc.) for sale. First $700.00 gets all.

              • ronnie ratledge
                Message 7 of 7 , May 11, 2010
                  Maryville, Tn. 20 miles south of Knoxville.