Re:OT: My list of Yahoo Groups

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
      Mr Kirk, I fell for the scam too! I thought I read only good things
      in theyer e-mail but Now I am finding out how they really are. I am
      so sorry for the inconvenience this stupid mistake I made caused
      everyone and I promise to not to join another group like this again.
      Steve Rains(idiot)

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      > Steve,
      > I expressly contacted you about these solitations.  I banned your
      message on the West Coast Group site, I see Jim Bollman strongly
      warned you on the CAC "Gang" site and now you persist on this site.
      Grouply is nothing but a scam for spam.  I am sorry you are part of
      it but we don't intend to be nor allow you to continue these
      solicitations for which you have been warned.  Consider Mr Bollman's
      castigation enforce here as well.