Re:OT: My list of Yahoo Groups

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2008
      Steve,
      I expressly contacted you about these solitations.  I banned your message on the West Coast Group site, I see Jim Bollman strongly warned you on the CAC "Gang" site and now you persist on this site.  Grouply is nothing but a scam for spam.  I am sorry you are part of it but we don't intend to be nor allow you to continue these solicitations for which you have been warned.  Consider Mr Bollman's castigation enforce here as well.

      www.kirks-auto.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
        Mr Kirk, I fell for the scam too! I thought I read only good things
        in theyer e-mail but Now I am finding out how they really are. I am
        so sorry for the inconvenience this stupid mistake I made caused
        everyone and I promise to not to join another group like this again.
        Steve Rains(idiot)