Electronic Ignitions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      The last of the Pertronix finally shipped today...after a few glitches by me, the middleman and Pertonix themselves.
      Initial reports from all who purchased the units are all favorable.  It seems the low OHM coil is a real boost to those with 6v batteries.  A couple of folks are asking for more and different applications so I once again am offering an enmasse order to get the best possible priceing.  Some run as low as $68.  The 6volts cost a little more but several of the Crosley and Jeepster owners find my price of just $74 a pretty good deal.  The fact is you are getting these close to what dealers pay for them.
      If interested contact me off list please.

      www.kirks-auto.com