Art Babin Supercharged Supersport ..

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      just to let everyone know the supercharged supersport built by Art
      Babin (and pictured racing at Watkins Glen on the home page) has
      been sold and is on its way to TEXAS..

      on another note I have many parts yet left that fit the Crosley
      mostly brakes and brake shoes (NEW), a tranny or two, starters,
      generators..

      looking to sell as I dont see a need for them. to make it fair I will
      list everything as I inventory it, post the list, and inform anyone
      interested when I will Ebay them..

      steveg.