Crofton literature and photos.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Thanks, Corey. And welcome. Croftons were built in San Diego.

      Have you checked our photo archives for all the Crofton photos and literature?

      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony

      From: honda69k1

      Message
      1. Looking for Crofton Bug
      Posted by: "honda69k1" honda69k1@... honda69k1
      Date: Wed Oct 8, 2008 3:13 pm ((PDT))

      Hi my name is Corey, I am a somewhat new crosley collector and have
      always been amazed by the sheer size and history of these great cars.

      For a long time I have been looking for a "Crofton Bug" for those of
      you who don't know what it is, it's a small jeep-like vechicle that
      is based off the Farm-o-road. About the only difference is that the
      tire was taken off the production models and the grill design was
      changed.

      But what i'm looking for is one, that has to be fairly complete (not
      missing the second h-lo transmission) and has to be located on the
      west coast. I'm Located in Brea, Ca so if any of you know some one
      who could maybe point me in the right direction that would be great.
      There was one on ebay the other day but appeared to be missing the
      hi-lo transmisssion. THe price also has to be reasonable, a complete
      one in rough shape my opinion isn't worth over $2,500.

      My email is superspiel@...

      PS: Does any one know who purchased the Crofton off ebay?

      Thanks,
      Corey

      Messages in this topic (1)

      Visit our CCOC Store: www.cafepress.com/CrosleyClub
      Crosley Car Owners Club (CCOC) websites:

      THE CCOC: A Fine Club - you see us everywhere.