CD Sedan in Hugo, Oklahoma.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      eBay #220289049140; VIN CD102436

      Offered for sale is this very nice 1949 Crosley Sedan. Runs like new. I
      think it is original 38k miles. The seats and door panels and
      headliner, all interior, is just as new. The interior is the color of
      the front seats. There is not a mark on the interior. It even has the
      radio and it works. Has heater and defroster also. These were rare
      options on these cars. It has factory blinkers also. If you are looking
      for a high mileage MPG car This is for you. It has very few scratches.
      Tires are just as new, maybe 1000 miles on them. Ready to drive. We can
      have this little car delivered in the ConUS for somewhere between 500-
      1250.00 dollars. For more info please call 903-272-6759.