On Paint Colors ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 8:19 AM
      While we're on the topic, correct Crosley wheel colors are easily matchable; the red is identical to 1975 Chevrolet truck Crimson Red and the white is almost an exact match to Ford's Wimbledon White.

      1939-through-1942 Washington Blue is identical to 1931 Ford's Washington Blue. Nossack Gray was used as two-toning only on Liberty Sedans, and that's a match to 1928 Ford French Gray.
      Hope that's of help ...

      =Lou Rugani=