Re: =CROSLEY= Re: Correct color-matching paints:

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2008
      Thanks for the reply Robert. I'm not trying to replicate or even come close to the original color, which I believe is the burgundy you're speaking about. I want as bright a red as I can get.  I'm going single stage coating. The pickup I saw at Wauseon was the red I'd like to have. Sort of a Chinese red. The owner was from Ma. but out membership roster has 17 members for that state and I'm at a loss to pick the right one.
         Thanks anyway............pete