Re:Crosley wins First Place on first time out!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 8:16 AM
      Congrats on the top honers!  I think its great you took the time to give folks a ride.  I've only been at one other venue where that seemed a profound part of the venue.  The National Micro Car meet outside Chicago.  Our moderator Lou was on hand with his almost pedal car sized vehicle bring joy to all sorts of children....and Lou as well!

      www.kirks-auto.com