A CC(?) Crosley chassis in Hershey, PA:

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008

      eBay # 280266921628

      1948? CROSLEY RUNNING GEAR

      PARTS MISSING: THE BODY!!!

      Engine is free and turns... Nice  gauges. The intake and exhaust manifolds are missing along with the carb... The engine other wise appears complete... I aquired this little buggy in Knoxville, TN with intentions of putting a full body on it... I have since bought a complete running driving car so its time for this to go... The fellow that I bought this from said the builder? was an older guy that ran this around his lake home and in parades... There is a dash plaque below the dash panel that proves this to be true...

      This running gear appears mostly complete except for the missing manifolds and carb... There are 4 NEW tires mounted and ready to go... THE HEADLIGHTS DO NOT GO WITH THIS SALE and will be removed after sale ends... BRAKES appear to be old style MECHANICAL...

      NO RESERVE... NO RESERVE... NO RESERVE... this is a true auction with NO BUY IT NOW... If you want it BID... Good Luck...

      WE ARE LOCATED CLOSE TO THE HERSHEY AND CARLISLE PA CAR SHOWS... THESE TWO SHOWS ARE HELD IN EARLY OCTOBER... Come to the shows and pick this up on the way home... I'm 3 miles from Hershey and 40 miles from Carlisle... I can load this for the buyer or if we have a trip scheduled delivery MAY be possible... Fees to be determined.

      This is a salvage vehicle and is being sold for parts only. It is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or put on a trailer. This item is NOT elegible for the eBay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Program.

      Select a picture