Re: =CROSLEY= Re: Another Crosley On the Road!

  • Posti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2008
      Hiya!

      thanks for the note - I was told the Tillotson was correct on mine - had a Carter on it, though.  Oh well.  It needs some tinkering still on adjustments, but it's finally together!

      Bob

      In a message dated 9/19/2008 10:34:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kirkbrit@... writes:
      Bob,
      Got a chance to look at your site.  I too have Crosleys and Jeepsters!  Your documentation of the restoration makes for interesting reading.  The low idle problem maybe as simply as a slight adjustment.  Its hard to tell but I beleive your car should have a carter rather than tillitson carb (tillies were for the earlier cars).  Good Luck....GREAT Job!

      www.kirks-auto.com