Re: Ocean Foam Green 1951 Crosley Wagon

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008
      Thanks Lou,
      You probably seen my wagon in the members album. Looks like a slime
      green to me. I restored a 60 Starliner and it was "sea foam green".
      Huge car, lotta green. Crosleys fit neatly in the back seat. After
      years of building big stuff I cannot get over how these little honest
      simple cars make me feel.

      Steve

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "Louis Rugani" <x779@...> wrote:

      > Steve, here's a supposed Ocean Foam Green '51 CD station wagon
      model by Dominion, but I think the color is way off ... too much
      Green, and too little Ocean.
      > But I'll research the acrylic match-ups for you.
      >
      > We have some color charts in the CCOC photo archives. Powel Crosley
      was definitely enamoured by the color green.
      > http://dominionmodels.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
      Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DM&Product_Code=UMM018g&Category_Code=UMM

      > =Lou=

      > The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
      Robert Anthony