Ocean Foam Green 1951 Crosley Wagon

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      Steve, here's a supposed Ocean Foam Green '51 CD station wagon model by Dominion, but I think the color is way off ... too much Green, and too little Ocean.
      But I'll research the acrylic match-ups for you.

      We have some color charts in the CCOC photo archives. Powel Crosley was definitely enamoured by the color green.
      http://dominionmodels.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DM&Product_Code=UMM018g&Category_Code=UMM
      =Lou=

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008
        Thanks Lou,
        You probably seen my wagon in the members album. Looks like a slime
        green to me. I restored a 60 Starliner and it was "sea foam green".
        Huge car, lotta green. Crosleys fit neatly in the back seat. After
        years of building big stuff I cannot get over how these little honest
        simple cars make me feel.

        Steve