Ol, Paint

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      Hi folks, Does anyone have a source for the correct paint that is-was
      on my 1950 wagon? As close as I can figure the name is:Ocean foam
      Green. I know the paint list says Metallic but I cannot find any flake
      in the paint still on the car. Hopefully Someone has an updated paint
      source in acrylic enamel as I am not real good at spraying the new
      clearcoat systems. Please let me know if you can help....and dont tell
      my wife, she hates the color. Steve Rains