Re:Suspension bushings.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2008
      Thank you Lou.
      It would appear great minds think similarly!  As I explained in my mini treatise, these bushings are built to a durometer....just as rubber is built to a specified standard.  The "ride" is dependent on the suspension.  The purpose of the bushings is to allow the suspension to work, quite simply to "rotate".  There is admittedly a certain give and take to the bushes which racers totally eliminate by use of steel rotating links to impart an exact "feel" to high performance driving.
      I will also post VOL II in reply of the curious and rebuttal of the disbelievers.  Thank you for having teh courage to speak up on my modest attempt to "impove" the breed!

      www.kirks-auto.com