Re: =CROSLEY= 1951 VC Super Sports in Shawville PA: eBay.

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      Great condition for it's age?...... Uh huh. What's that mean?........

      I'm in great condition for my age. Got one foot sub terra. Don't smoke. No knocking when operating at slow speeds. Some wobble at speed. Small leaks and dribbles here and there. (wish I leaked more and dribbled less) Occasional rumbling in read end. A few dents and scratches. Frequently backfire out the intake. Needs refinishing. Strange smell. Seeking young blond well endowed buyer for new ownership.    As is.    No warranty implied or intended................peter