CC Sport Convertible in Janesville WI:

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      eBay number: 180279030572

      Starting bid: US $1,200.00

      End time: Aug-25-08 18:33:10 PDT (5 days 5 hours)
      Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle
      shipping quote is available.
      Sells to: United States, Canada
      Item location: Janesville, WI, United States
      History: 0 bids

      Listing and payment details: HideShow
      Starting time: Aug-18-08 18:33:10 PDT
      Starting bid: US $1,200.00
      Duration: 7-day listing
      Payment methods: Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian
      bank) or money order,
      Cash (in person)
      See details

      Meet the seller
      Seller: djhunter0203( 629)
      Feedback: 100 % Positive
      Member: since Jul-15-99 in United States

      Title: 1947/48? Crosley Convertible - Rare

      Mileage: 48,000 miles

      Location: Janesville, WI

      Vehicle Information
      VIN: 30672 Hard to find 1948 Crosley Convertilbe. It looksa like a
      1947 but is titled as a 1948. Needs refurbishing. I bought this cat
      two years ago wanting to refurbish it, but have changed employment
      and do not have the time to finish. It will be a great little car
      when finished. I have not had the engine running but previous owner
      said it did run. It does turn by hand. I have two extra engines and
      many extra parts to go with it. Parts are available through Crosley
      Motors. Crosley Automobile Club offers any information you need. I
      have most parts to finish the car. I have over $700 of parts I
      puchased from supplyers to go with the car. I have the original title
      from when it was purchased in 1949, and I am the second owner. I have
      a canvas top that was made for the car but not the original. I have
      both front seats and the back seat. The body does have some bondo on
      it as it was in an accident at one time. It does look good in the
      pictures. You could redo the body or leave as is. I also have the top
      metal bands that hold up the canvas top. The tires on the car do hold
      air but would need to be replaced to drive. Manual brakes were
      original, but the previous owner started to convert the brakes to
      hydraulic. I have the parts to finish it. The car would have to be
      put on a trailer to haul it. I have listed as much as I know, if any
      questions please let me know.

      Replacement parts I have that are included:

      steel floor pans

      new window rubber

      engine tune up kit

      battery pan

      drums for brakes

      brake kits for the conversion

      What needs to be done:

      body work or leave as is

      interior needs to be redone or leave as is

      brake conversion finished

      floor pans installed

      one window is cracked - passenger side door glass

      Used extra parts included:

      one transmission plus transmission parts

      three radiators

      two bumpers(need rechroming)

      two generators

      five rims and tires

      several other boxes of parts

      I am selling this car locally also so do reserve the right to cancel
      auction if sold. Car is sold AS IS. If you would like to see the car
      before auction is over, please call and set up a time. If you have
      less than 10 positive feedback you must contact me before auction is
      over or I will cancel the bid. A deposit of $500.00 os due within 3
      days to hold car. Remaining balance due within 7 days. I can store
      the car for a few weeks if paid in full. Paypal, certified money
      order in advance of pickup so it can clear, or cash is accepted.