Gas crunch?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      How's everybody dealing with the gas prices as they relate to Crosleys? Using your Crosleys more and more? Myself, my '47 sport convertible and '48 station wagon have been pressed into more service.

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        I am trying desperately to get the Hot Shot on the road.  Am also thinking seriously about pressing the 50 wagon into service.  My diesel Suburban shot its fuel injector pump Friday....$1200 which would have meant 250 gallons of fuel.

        www.kirks-auto.com