Rescue Alert: Two VCs in Fredericksburg VA.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      eBay number 120289384017
      Current bid: US $999.00
      End time: Aug-06-08 Item location: Fredericksburg, VA, United States
      History: 10 bids
      Seller: steve-mount( 165)
      Feedback: 98.3 % Positive
      Verbatim Description:
      "I am selling these cars for my dad who can barely even turn on a
      computer, much less list something on eBay! (Sorry Dad, I just had to
      throw that in there...)
      Here's what he had to say about this Crosley Hotshot and the included
      parts car:

      "I have owned this 1950 Crosley Hotshot for over 40 years. It has
      been stored with other Crosleys waiting for someone to fix it up. It
      was used as a Kena clown car in the late 50's and early 60's. It may
      be harder to restore it to a stock car than restore it to its clown
      car status.

      "To describe the body condition on the clown car is difficult.
      Floors are solid but may have been replaced years ago. The car has
      patch panels on the sides covering the rocker panel areas that may be
      covering up rust. The engine was started within the last year and
      sounds okay.

      "The car comes with windshield parts, Hotshot doors, an extra hood
      and a clear title.

      "It also comes with a parts car that has no engine nor trans and the
      body is not restorable. The parts car has a front & rear axel, good
      headlights, good dashboard and steering column. "

      "You can email me with more questions and I can relay those
      questions to my dad, or you can call him directly on his cell phone
      at 540-273-0647 for more information.

      "Both cars are located in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
      Winning bidder will need to send a deposit of $200 via PayPal before
      coming to pick them up. Final payment can be made at pickup

      "Good luck and happy bidding!"