CD Station Wagon in Milton, Delaware ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      eBay number 260269937770
      Current bid: US $1,000.00
      Ends Aug-08 - Starting bid: US $1,000.00
      Duration: 7-day listing
      Seller: lvcars321( 17)
      Feedback: 100 % Positive
      Member: since Sep-21-05 in United States

      VIN: CD303330
      For sale by: Private seller

      Verbatim Description:
      "I bought this wagon in primer with the intention of restoring it
      but I lost my storage. It came from Lebanon, PA, from a George
      Martin who bought it from the widow of his best friend in 1995. It
      has been in storage ever since.

      "I had a garage get it running with a new battery, points, new fan
      belt and new gas filter. It sounds good and doesn't seem to smoke
      but the front crank seal is shot from setting so it drips oil. The
      cooling system seems to be holding fluid. The hydraulic brakes need
      going over and the clutch seems a little weak. Tires don't look bad
      and hold air. The stainless steel seems all there along with the
      sport trim, Crosley badge and nosepiece. Floor buckets are rusted
      but galvanized panels have been cut in place, not brazed. It is
      really solid and would make an excellent restoration.

      "Photos show small crack in driver's side window, other window
      glass okay. Also small dent in left rear and right front fender.

      "Mileage is unknown. Copy of old title available, can't be used
      was reassigned. Bill of Sale delivered when picked up.

      "Car is being sold as-is, where-is, with a bill of sale. Any
      questions please email me. Starting bid $1,000.00 with NO RESERVE.
      Vehicle to be picked up within 2 weeks of sale. "