Rescue Alert:: 1951 CD station wagon in Milton, Delaware.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 12:44 PM

      It's eBay # 260266409758.

      I don't think this CD is as hopeless as the seller is portraying it. Judge for yourself; what do you think? The photo is on our Homepage under New Photos.

      Verbatim seller's description:

      51 Crosley parts wagon - Body is shot but some other parts are okay.   Engine is out and tight but ALL there.  Engine and other parts were in storage while the car was outside.  Tires are shot but 4 holding a little air and car does roll and steer.  This wagon does have HYDRAULIC brakes.  Wagon is being sold as is with parts shown which include hubcaps, Crosley cross, some new valves, window winders, handles, bumpers, stainless steel, some lights and more.  Email me with any questions or to see more photos.  Buyer must pick up within 2 weeks of sales.  No reserve. (Trailer not included.)