interior query

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
      Hi again folks, Now I am a needin some advice on where I can get the
      upholstery for my 48 sedan. I will need the whole she-bang, seat
      covers, headliners, door panels etc. Also I am wondering if all the
      board panels sag after a while? Thanks for your time,
      Steve Rains
    • jerry Erickson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2008
        Steve I  will email you tomarrow with prices     Jerry Erickson

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2008

          http://www.acmeautoheadlining.com/gallery/main.php

          I can offer no direct help.  But I found the above for whom I have rep'd in the past.  EXCELLANT offers of how to to just about interior items.

          www.kirks-auto.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2008
            --- In
            Crosley@yahoogr
            oups.com,
            89f
            "cutworm1959"
            <cutworm1959@..
            .> wrote:

            > Hi again
            folks, Now I
            am a needin
            some advice on
            where I can
            get the
            > upholstery
            for my 48
            sedan. I will
            need the whole
            she-bang, seat
            > covers,
            headliners,
            door panels
            etc. Also I am
            wondering if
            all the
            > board panels
            sag after a
            while? Thanks
            for your time,

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 20, 2008

              Jerry

              Email me as well with prices....pre war, cc cd vc, pu
              Would like to know all you offer for those models.  If anyone ever has need of a top and can provide a well fitting example, I would like to being having them made as well.  Condition unimportant other than the "good fit".