Crosley article.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 11:04 AM
      From: Louis Refano
      Sent: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:31:57 -0700
      Subject: Re: Crosley.

      Lou -

      Great to hear from ya! The Crosley article is on the Long Island
      Classic Cars newsletter...here
      is the link:

      http://www.liclassiccars.com/Newsletter/Apr06.html

      If you want you can add your E-mail to the mailing list for free and
      get the newsletter every
      month. We have lots of great articles about everything
      automotive...classic, muscle, and modern
      cars. My articles run every other month. I've done a lot of stuff
      on independent automakers.

      Lou Refano

      "Hell hath no fury like an Italian who holds a grudge."

    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 2:16 PM
        Wow, timing was/is everything. Great article....peter