Late-'48 'New Look' CC station wagon in Avilla, Indiana.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008

      eBay # 150268812550 - VIN: CC44029 - photos salready posted here.

      Verbatim seller's description:

      This is a 1948 Crosley station wagon.  The body has few dents and very little rust.  The only patch I have found is where the drivers seat attaches to the floor.  The worst of the rust is the battery box and where the rear gate attaches to the floor.  The chassis is solid.  I have not attempted to start the engine (cast iron) but the crank does turn.  The odometer shows 17066 miles and I believe this to be acurate.  The mechanical brakes are operable and all four tires hold air.  This car has a clear Indiana title.  Overall this is a very solid, straight, and mostly complete car....Easy to restore!  What you see in the pictures is what you get.  Additional pictures available upon request.  I have no other parts for this car.

      A $250 deposit (USPS or bank money order) must be received within 10 days of auction close.  Winning bidder is responsible for shipping.  Car must be picked up within 30 days.