'47 CC sedan in Groveport, Ohio:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      eBay #120281534466; photo link on CCOC homepage.

      Verbatim seller's description:
      ===================
      This little beauty is not a show car, but really close! It would be
      hard to find a 47 as nice as this one!

      New parts consist of: new driver's side mirror, new real rubber
      floor mats, newly re-covered back seat, new carb, new fan belt, new
      eye brows, new rubber seal in rear window, new muffler, and a new
      tail pipe. Brakes are good, car has 12" tires in good condition.
      There is a very small dent in the driver's door near the driver's
      side mirror and is hardly noticeable. I put a slight dent in rear
      bumper and gravel pan when I backed into a water pipe. I have owned
      the car for about 5 years and I am selling because I have too many
      other projects going. The car runs strong for a Crosley. The car
      has a bill of sale but I can obtain a title if the buyer prefers.
      The paint is not show quality but great for a daily driver. Has a
      good shine to it.

      This car is not warranted. Selling As Is, Where Is! Buyer must
      arrange shipping or pick up.

      $500.00 non-refundable deposit through Paypal at bid ending. Balance
      by cash at pick up.