1952 CD pickup truck in Youngstown, Ohio: eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      eBay #150267881884 www.ebay.com

      SELLER'S VERBATIM DESCRIPTION:
      "this is an original truck, not a cut down wagon, the floor was rusted
      through all over so I cut it out and put in 2 one piece original style
      floor section's , they just need to be welded in. I also replaced the
      old door's with 2 very nice solid door's. I also replaced the front
      grill with one with a propeller. the engine is complete but does not
      run. there are some dent's and hole's through out the body but nothing
      that can't be fixed. It has a North Carolina Title. The truck is sold
      as is no refund or return. Buyer is responsible for picking up the
      truck. A $500.00 deposit is due at end of auction, full payment is due
      7 day's from auction close"