Brewers Classic Car Night

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      If anyone's interested ...

      From: Stoller, Josh
      Sent: Monday, July 7, 2008 3:15 PM
      To: X779@...
      Subject: Brewers Custom/Classic Car Night

      Hello, my name is Josh and I am a sales representative for the Milwaukee Brewers. We are going to be having a special date atMiller Park dedicated to custom and classic car collectors. It will be on September 23rd and is called Brewers Custom and Classic Car Night. I wanted to be sure to pass along the information to you. I placed a link at the bottom for you which I am hoping you will be able to post on your website as well as any other classic or custom car websites that you know of. T he link provided with allow any one who you provide the link and password with (password: car), which presumably would be anybody who frequents your website, the opportunity to purchase � price Brewers tickets for the game on 9/23. If all goes well this year, next season we could definitely expand on the idea of Brewers Custom and Classic Car Night and hopefully make it a successful event for years to come. T hanks so much for your time and I look forward to seeing you down at the park on September 23rd. I would appreciate you posting and providing this link to any car enthusiasts you know. T he more the merrier!

      password: car

      Josh Stoller
      Sales Representative
      Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club