Re: Butch at Service Motors

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
      Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      "I wouldn't normally offer such off topic information but Butch Williams father took a very nasty fall and it has kept him out of the shop the past several days.  I spoke with Fonda and they are still hoping to make the Nationals.
      "I have found the Williams' personally and professional a real treasure to this community and thought for those who do, to keep his father's health in their prayers and thoughts."

      www.kirks-auto.com
      =============================
      Thanks for passing that along, Robert. I'm certain that we all carry the same familial feelings for the Williams and for Service Motors. Coincidentally, and speaking personally, it would seem this has been a bad year for falls.

      Our best wishes to Mr. Williams for a speedy recovery.

      =Lou Rugani=
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2008
        Spoke with Butch yesterday and his Father was to be released later in the day.  He apparently cracked a vertebra but other than the brace is doing well.

        www.kirks-auto.com

      • butch46988
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2008
          I wish to thank Robert Kirk for letting folks know about my Dad, and
          also thank everyone that expressed their concerns, both publicly and
          privately.

          Dad came home Thursday and is doing very well (considering he
          fractured his neck in 2 places and his lower back in 1).

          He came out to our house for a few hours on Friday and although he was
          worn out at the end of it, he had a good time.

          Thanks again to all,

          Butch and Fonda Williams, and the rest of our family

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

          > Spoke with Butch yesterday and his Father was to be released later
          in the day.  He apparently cracked a vertebra but other than the brace
          is doing well.

          > Regards,
          > Robert Kirk
          > www.kirks-auto.com

        • Richard Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2008

            I was sorry to hear about your Dad. Glad that he is home now. Take care and good luck with his recovery.

            Richard Williams