Looking 4 Almquist-Crosley!

  • victor_holderness
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 3:42 PM
      Hi Gentelmen and Ladies,
      I am in search of my father's Almquist bodied (fiberglass) Crosley H-
      Modified.
      The car was built in 1957 in Hartsdale N.Y featuring a modified
      Crosley engine/transmission mounted in a lowered frame. Last known
      location was Freehold N.J. as the car was left with friend, Curtis
      Gibbs (who subsequently moved to California), when we left the area
      for Florida.
      Any information would be appreciated as I would eventually like to
      find and potentially restore.
      Thanks,
      Vic Holderness 954 980-9307
      vicnvic2@...