A nice early-1948 CC station wagon somewhere in Illinois.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008

      eBay #290241734192 - photo available on our CCOC homepage.

      Verbatim Vehicle Description:

      1948 Crosley Station Wagon. Needs Some work but is drivable. Have some used parts that go with,distributor,front axle,oil pan. Rebuilt a few years ago. Has hydraulic brakes, but have all items to go back to mechanical.Transmission makes noise, might need work. Radiator and heater core are new cores ( I had them made). Some rust on doors. some of the chrome needs to be redone. Engine runs good, speedometer doesn't work but it says 24,000 and I have only driven about 200 miles during the restore and currently. Gas tank was boiled out and re-sealed. Has 4 new tires. Have extra rim. Being Sold AS-IS - NO WARRANTY.