Crosley Hotshot: a country/western band, not a car!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008

       A FINE CAR & …

      AN EVEN FINER COUNTRY BAND!

      Howdy Partners and welcome to CrosleyHotShot.com!  We hope you'll come on in and sit a spell.  Have a look around and enjoy the sights! Crosley Hotshot is indeed, a fine country band.  Established in 2006, Crosley Hotshot is available to play all around the Rocky Mountain region, including festivals & county fairs, rodeos,  church events and private parties as well as bars & clubs and restaurants.

      1949 Crosley Hotshot - The first production post war American sportscar (graphic courtesy of Crosley Automobile Club, Inc.)

      CROSLEY HOTSHOT DEMO

      Crosley Hotshot is comprised of members:

      David Sayer - Keyboards/Vocals
      Dave Wolfe - Rhythm Guitar/Vocals
      Frank Lans -  Bass Guitar/Vocals
      Drew Gess - Lead guitar
      Ron McKay
      - Lead Vocals/Mandolin
      Herman De Vliegher - Drums

      Crosley HotShot
      c/o Desert Rose Entertainment
      11748 West Progress Avenue
      Littleton, CO 80127

      Email: bookings@...

      | HOME | THE BAND | SCHEDULE | MUSIC | MERCHANDISE | PHOTOS | GUEST BOOK | LINKS | CONTACT |