Petit Jean report

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
      Hello all,
      I just came home from the mountain(swap meet). I spent half the day
      stepping over fallen trees and into mud holes. There was a bad storm
      hit the area Friday night. Some of the vehicles and almost all of the
      tents sustained damage. If any Crosleys were in attendance I could not
      ferret them out! I guess I should have looked in the trees. I didn't
      even find any literature. A total wash-out! Undeterred my search for a
      Crosley continues......
      Steve Rains
      501-339-3994
    • berard_m@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
        Wow, the mid west and central states are suffering so badly. Keep these folks in your prayers. Julie and I are hoping the weather will turn favorable for the Wauseon gathering. We have planed a year for our vacation around this date. I know so many other Cros Threaded Nuts have too. We down South are dryer than a cork leg and are rain dancing. Looked like rain tonight. Not.  It ain't fair a darn bit................p

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
          PLEASE take some of our rain.

          I watched the storm move through on TV last night.

          Dad and I were planning on going, but Mom came out of the hospital today.

          Shirlee