Re: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

  • shirlee smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

      Hi Guys,

      Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

      Shirlee

      From: cutworm1959@ yahoo.com
      Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13 +0000
      Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

      Hello all,
      Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
      Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
      from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
      sale. Wish me luck!
      Steve

      It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.