Re: =CROSLEY= Re: Arkansas swop meet

  • shirlee smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: cutworm1959 <cutworm1959@...>
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:02:44 PM
      Subject: =CROSLEY= Re: Arkansas swop meet

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "shirlee_smith2000"
      <shirlee_smith2000@ ...> wrote:

      > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
      >
      > Shirlee

      Ms, Shirlee.
      Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeee eee!

      ********************************

      Steve,

      hahahahahahahaha

      Nope, ones mine, ones Daddy's.

      Shirlee

    • shirlee smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

        Hi Guys,

        Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

        Shirlee

        From: cutworm1959@ yahoo.com
        Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13 +0000
        Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

        Hello all,
        Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
        Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
        from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
        sale. Wish me luck!
        Steve

        It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.