Re: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Bill Cunningham <billsgarage@...>
      wrote:

      > Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to
      the road).......Bill Cunningham

      > To: Crosley@...: cutworm1959@...: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13
      +0000Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

      Bill, I will be sure and stop by your space and look forward to
      meeting you. Are you bringing any cars? Just to be prepaired I
      unloaded my old willis off my trailer incase I need to haul something
      home from the Mountain.
      Reguards Steve Rains

      > It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites
      through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
      > https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

    • shirlee smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

          Hi Guys,

          Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

          Shirlee

          From: cutworm1959@ yahoo.com
          Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13 +0000
          Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

          Hello all,
          Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
          Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
          from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
          sale. Wish me luck!
          Steve

          It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.