Re: Arkansas swop meet

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "shirlee_smith2000"
      <shirlee_smith2000@...> wrote:

      > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
      >
      > Shirlee

      Ms, Shirlee.
      Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeeeeee!
    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Bill Cunningham <billsgarage@...>
        wrote:

        > Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to
        the road).......Bill Cunningham

        > To: Crosley@...: cutworm1959@...: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13
        +0000Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

        Bill, I will be sure and stop by your space and look forward to
        meeting you. Are you bringing any cars? Just to be prepaired I
        unloaded my old willis off my trailer incase I need to haul something
        home from the Mountain.
        Reguards Steve Rains

        > It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites
        through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
        > https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

      • shirlee smith
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008

          > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
          >
          > Shirlee

          Ms, Shirlee.
          Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeee eee!

          ********************************

          Steve,

          hahahahahahahaha

          Nope, ones mine, ones Daddy's.

          Shirlee

        • shirlee smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

            Hi Guys,

            Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

            Shirlee

            From: cutworm1959@ yahoo.com
            Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13 +0000
            Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

            Hello all,
            Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
            Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
            from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
            sale. Wish me luck!
            Steve

            It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.