Re: Arkansas swop meet

  • shirlee_smith2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
      Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.

      Shirlee

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "cutworm1959" <cutworm1959@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      > Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this
      weekend.
      > Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
      > from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
      > sale. Wish me luck!
      > Steve

    • cutworm1959
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "shirlee_smith2000"
        <shirlee_smith2000@...> wrote:

        > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
        >
        > Shirlee

        Ms, Shirlee.
        Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeeeeee!
      • cutworm1959
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Bill Cunningham <billsgarage@...>
          wrote:

          > Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to
          the road).......Bill Cunningham

          > To: Crosley@...: cutworm1959@...: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13
          +0000Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

          Bill, I will be sure and stop by your space and look forward to
          meeting you. Are you bringing any cars? Just to be prepaired I
          unloaded my old willis off my trailer incase I need to haul something
          home from the Mountain.
          Reguards Steve Rains

          > It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites
          through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
          > https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

        • shirlee smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008

            > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
            >
            > Shirlee

            Ms, Shirlee.
            Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeee eee!

            ********************************

            Steve,

            hahahahahahahaha

            Nope, ones mine, ones Daddy's.

            Shirlee

          • shirlee smith
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

              Hi Guys,

              Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

              Shirlee

              Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to the road)....... Bill Cunningham

              To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com