RE: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

  • Bill Cunningham
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
      Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to the road).......Bill Cunningham

      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      From: cutworm1959@...
      Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13 +0000
      Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

      Hello all,
      Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
      Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
      from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
      sale. Wish me luck!
      Steve

      It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.
    • shirlee_smith2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
        Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.

        Shirlee

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "cutworm1959" <cutworm1959@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        > Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this
        weekend.
        > Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
        > from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
        > sale. Wish me luck!
        > Steve

      • cutworm1959
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "shirlee_smith2000"
          <shirlee_smith2000@...> wrote:

          > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
          >
          > Shirlee

          Ms, Shirlee.
          Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeeeeee!
        • cutworm1959
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Bill Cunningham <billsgarage@...>
            wrote:

            > Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to
            the road).......Bill Cunningham

            > To: Crosley@...: cutworm1959@...: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13
            +0000Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

            Bill, I will be sure and stop by your space and look forward to
            meeting you. Are you bringing any cars? Just to be prepaired I
            unloaded my old willis off my trailer incase I need to haul something
            home from the Mountain.
            Reguards Steve Rains

            > It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites
            through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
            > https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

          • shirlee smith
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008

              > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
              >
              > Shirlee

              Ms, Shirlee.
              Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeee eee!

              ********************************

              Steve,

              hahahahahahahaha

              Nope, ones mine, ones Daddy's.

              Shirlee

            • shirlee smith
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

                Hi Guys,

                Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

                Shirlee

                Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to the road)....... Bill Cunningham

                To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com