Arkansas swop meet

  • cutworm1959
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hello all,
      Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
      Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
      from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
      sale. Wish me luck!
      Steve
    • Bill Cunningham
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
        Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to the road).......Bill Cunningham

        To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
        From: cutworm1959@...
        Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13 +0000
        Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

        Hello all,
        Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this weekend.
        Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
        from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
        sale. Wish me luck!
        Steve

        It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.
      • shirlee_smith2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
          Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.

          Shirlee

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "cutworm1959" <cutworm1959@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          > Petit Jean state park will have a car show and swop meet this
          weekend.
          > Thats where I will hopefully bring the next member of my family home
          > from. In the past I have spotted Crosleys of every shape there for
          > sale. Wish me luck!
          > Steve

        • cutworm1959
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "shirlee_smith2000"
            <shirlee_smith2000@...> wrote:

            > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
            >
            > Shirlee

            Ms, Shirlee.
            Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeeeeee!
          • cutworm1959
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
              --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Bill Cunningham <billsgarage@...>
              wrote:

              > Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to
              the road).......Bill Cunningham

              > To: Crosley@...: cutworm1959@...: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:51:13
              +0000Subject: =CROSLEY= Arkansas swop meet

              Bill, I will be sure and stop by your space and look forward to
              meeting you. Are you bringing any cars? Just to be prepaired I
              unloaded my old willis off my trailer incase I need to haul something
              home from the Mountain.
              Reguards Steve Rains

              > It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites
              through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
              > https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

            • shirlee smith
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008

                > Daddy and I plan on being there Saturday.
                >
                > Shirlee

                Ms, Shirlee.
                Are you gonna bring me one of those trucks....Pleaseeee eee!

                ********************************

                Steve,

                hahahahahahahaha

                Nope, ones mine, ones Daddy's.

                Shirlee

              • shirlee smith
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

                  Hi Guys,

                  Dad and I arn't going to make it.  Mom comes home from the hospital Saturday.

                  Shirlee

                  Steve, look me up, I will be in space D-33 (end of row D, next to the road)....... Bill Cunningham

                  To: Crosley@yahoogroups .com