Re: =CROSLEY= Sliding-window hardware.

  • Richard Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      No, These slider locks were on all of the slider windows. They were a thinner metal and rusted out very fast. The best I know of them is that they had a flip lock, some what like on a house door lock but smaller. If I could find one intact I may be able to make them from Stainless Steel as are some of the window handles for the sliders. Service Motors, Butch said he may make some but haven't heard any more from them.