Phoenix, Arizona: CD Station Wagon on eBay.
This clean car is very slightly modified but can easily be brought back to correctness. (For starters, you'll need hubcaps and hood ornamentation, and the "as-is" thing might give some pause.)
Verbatim Vehicle Description:
- 1952 Crosley Stationwagon, real woody
- 1951 hotshot motor
- 2 1 barrel tillotson carbs
- Braje speed equipment, valve cover and side cover
- custom headers with 1 1/2 inch exhaust
- 12 volt system with original generator
- new wiring harness front to rear
- 4 new radial tires with powder coated wheels
- juice brakes on all 4 wheels
- ROTISSERIE RESTORATION NO EXPENSE SPARED-THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!!!
- car is frame off restored with everything rebuilt
- custom roof rack with wood slats
- custom tailgate and custom interior wood slat rack
- a collection of old tool boxes and spark plug cleaner are included with the car. Two bamboo chairs/pillows, custom umbrella stand with umbrella. Antique ice chest for the cold-ones.
- This car runs and drives great excellent car for tailgate parties and taking to swapmeets to ride in style down the isles or take to the saltflats to ride in the pits. This car was built to use at antique swapmeets and to go out for a day at the races. A chance to own a one of a kind entirely custom American made gas saving 50mpg when produced in 1952 piece of history.
- This car is for the guy who wants the best Crosley in world and is going to get it!
- Sold as is
- 1000.00 non refundable deposit to winning bidder.